Hamilton-Wentworth Area Scouting operate two camps:
- Mount Nemo Scout Camp in North Burlington
- Ragged Falls on the Oxtongue River, just outside of Algonquin Park
Sites at these camps are available at no fee and on a priority basis for Hamilton-Area Scouting groups, and can be booked by other Scouting groups for a fee. Under reciprocal arrangements made with the Girl Guides of Canada, Guiding groups can also book the camps. Bookings for these camps can be made online HERE. Assistance in booking a camp is available at our Help Desk.
*** Camp Nemo Documents ***
Notes for Hamilton Wentworth Scouting Groups:
- All Groups or Sections including those from Hamilton Wentworth Area are required to pay the Day Use fees per person for all Special Events.
- Day Use fees for these Special Events are part of the SWOAC Event Coordinator Package and appear there as “Camp Fee”. This fee is included as part of the Camp/Event Registration Fee.
- Special Events include but are not limited to: Venturers Rock Climbing, Cub Fun Day, Venturer Survival, Scout Klondike, Rover Snow Moot, Scout & Venturer Victoria Day, Stoney Creek International (Scout) Camp and Cuboree.
Revised April 08th 2011