The Help Desk
The Help Desk is a service provided by experienced Scouting Volunteers for Scouting Volunteers, friends of Scouting and the public.
The purpose of the Help Desk is there to answer and to help find answers to questions about Scouting. Experienced Scouters are available to:
- Answer questions
- Accept registration forms and cheques from Scouters who are not attached to an Area group
- Assist with camp bookings online
- Provide keys for camp
- Answer/redirect questions from the public regarding group locations
The Help Desk will be located in the Board Room (the new room beside the new Scout Shop). The Help Desk will be open starting September 7.
Contact the Help Desk:
- visit in person
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone 905-528-5711
- write 375 James St S, Hamilton, ON, L8P 3B9
- fax 905-528-7919
- Correspondence for the Help Desk may also be left with the Store staff during non-Help Desk hours.
Help Desk Hours:
Thursdays 1:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Fridays 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.